![]() |
I found these wonder copper pots and pans in my last round of thrifting. Cleaning them wasn't any fun, but they turned out beautiful. I will be adding them to my Esty shop soon. So check back in a few days. https://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetPeaVintageTwo?ref=hdr_shop_menu #SPV2 #copper #vintage #kitchen #antiques |
Sometimes you just need a place to go and have a few minutes to reflect on life. My blog isn't going to change anyone's life or make world peace. But it will make you think there is a possibility for both. Enjoy.
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Why oh why do we keeping on trying? Trying to impress someone who dosesn't want to be impressed. Losing your own "soul" to try...
-
I can't tell you the last time I actually went into a mall or department store to buy something. I bet it has been years. Why, because ...
-
One of my favorite songs from way back when was, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI1EOxwnpvk "Green Tambourine". ...
-
How Did The War in Vietnam Affect The Music Of The 60s & 70s? Looking back on the history books of The Vietnam War I had...






No comments:
Post a Comment